The SGPS pre-primary environment includes children ages 3 through 6 years (preschool and kindergarten). Pre- Primary classes ttps://theessayclub.com/ has following segments: Play-Group, Nursery, Kindergarten.
3 keys for bingers are-
- Example of Adult.
SGPS focuses on 6 aspects of learning.
- Personal, Social and Emotion development.
- Communication, Language and literacy.
- Problem solving, Reasoning and Numeracy.
- Physical development.
- Creative development.
- Knowledge and understanding of world.
- Every day meditation
- Every day PT
- Every day games and brain storming activity
- Fancy Dress
- Dance and Music
- Coloring and Colors days
- Art &Craft
- Nature apa research paper example and Field trips
- Displace & manual classes
Evolution Of Pre-Primary Classes:
We follow CBSE pattern And systematic exams are not conducted. Evolution is based on their regularity, Participation, and their orel skills.